The Rules Manager is a configuration wizard for Comprehensive Event Trigger (conditions)/ Actions. It can be used to set up simple activities such as recording schedules.
Each rule must have a rule name.
There are many available actions to define:
• Create an action event for the Video Player.
• Send a digital Output on a specific port.
• Email custom message.
• Email video to a specified user.
• Flashback - Email a picture from a specific camera. The flashback function shows thumbnails of key motion movements for that recording. Instead of showing all motion, it analyzes the motion event and shows the most relevant image.
• Live Window – Pops up a window displaying the live feed of a camera.
• Move a PTZ camera to a specific preset.
• Record - Set a recording type.
• Create a video file with audio included.