Now cost-minded enterprises have a sleek and low-profile purpose-built AP for delivering high-performance and reliable 802.11n wireless networking at the industry’s most affordable price point.
The ZoneFlex 7300 series includes both single-band (7343) and dual band (7363) products. Maximum 802.11n capacity of 300Mbps (single band) or 600Mbps (dual band), makes the ZoneFlex 7300 the industry’s lowest cost, highest performing line of 802.11n mid-range access points available. The aesthetically-pleasing design is ideal for a variety of enterprise and hotspot environments including hotels, schools, retail outlets, branch offices and public venues.
• Power: External power adapter: Input: 110-240V AC and Output: 12V DC, 1.5A Power over Ethernet Class 0
• Antenna: Internal software-configurable antenna array with directional and omni high-gain elements that provide over 300 unique antenna patterns
• Ethernet ports: 1 auto MDX, auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps, RJ-45, POE port and 2 auto MDX, auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps, RJ-45 ports
• Current stations: 200+ (100+/radio)
• Simultaneous Vo-Fi clients: up to 20
• Classes of service: Voice, video, best effort and background
• VLAN support 802.1Q
• Configuration via Web user interface, CLI (Telnet), SSH HTTP/S/XML/SOAP, SNMP statistics interface through FlexMaster
• Support security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i Authentication via 802.1X with the ZoneDirector, local authentication database, support for RADIUS, LDAP, and ActiveDirectory