The ESTeem Model 195Ed is the latest generation high speed wireless modem with both Ethernet and serial (RS-232C) interfaces designed for the rigors of the Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets.
The Model 195Ed is a spread spectrum radio modem operating in the unlicensed 900 MHz frequency band that delivers 1 to 54 Mbps of data rate in high noise environments. Having both Ethernet and Serial ports allows the 195Ed to be the perfect solution to your wireless data needs.
Wireless networks over large geographical areas can be a reality using the self-healing MESH Repeater feature. The 195Ed has a Client Mode so it can be used as a high powered mobile radio for roaming applications.
- 900 MHz Unlicensed Frequency / 1 to 54 Mbps RF Data Rate
- 630 mW RF Output Power / 10+ Mile Range
- Industrial Hardened Case / Direct Outdoor Pole Mountable
- Extended Temperature Specifications /Power over Ethernet Cable
- Meshing, Self Healing Network Repeating Feature