The ESTeem Model 195Eg is the next generation wireless modem with Ethernet port designed for the rigors of the Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets. The Model 195Eg is an 802.11b-g protocol compatible product that operates 1 to 54 Mbps with a nominal 5 to 7 mile range. Now you have greater bandwidth for all your control, video, and voice over Ethernet needs, all on one radio channel. Wireless networks over large geographical areas can be a reality using the Access Point modes with the Digi-Repeater feature.
The Model 195Eg also supports 802.11b-g Clients like laptops, mobile tablets and PDAs. It even has a Client Mode features so it can be used as a high powered Client in mobile applications.
- 1 Watt RF Output / Direct Pole Mounting / MESH Networking
- 2.4 GHz International Unlicensed Operation / Power over Ethernet (PoE - 802.3af) / Ethernet Port 10/100
- Range to 7 Miles Line of Sight / Greater Ranges with Unlimited Repeater Hops
- Security WPA Compatible (PSK and Enterprise) / Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
- Industrial Hardened Case / Extended Temperature Specifications
- Redundant, Self-Healing Network Architecture